Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I get all 3 sometimes when Riding is involved...
    Time is the worst factor these days.. I could overcome the other two..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Three things rarely found together... Motivation, weather, and time!
    I think that's what Socrates said about his Moomba-- our was it Confucius?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Newty and Moombadaze--
    OK help me out here. I went out and purchased the new watermaster(Orbit) vlave. I did what you explained in your pictures. I put the pump in the water and turned it on and nothing came out. Not even a drop. Also, just to let you know, I installed the Tsunami 1200GPH pump. I wanted to make sure the pump worked. I took off the valve and there she blows. So I know the pump works. What am I doing wrong?
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Tazz, is it possible the valve is in backwards? they have a little arrow to indacate the direction water should flow.

I had mine all back together before i saw that little arrow
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

The arrow is pointing in the right direction. I even turned it around to see if that would work and still nothing.

Here is a stupid question, should the valve be in the horizontal position? Right now, I have the pumpin the bucket of water sitting vertical. The valve is also sitting vertical.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

spring is removed in the valve? can you blow air thru the valve?

dont think vertical would make a difference.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

yes the spring has been removed.
    Here is another dumb question. Well when I purchased the new valve, it came with the solenoid. The solenoid is 24v. Our boats are 12v. Did you get your solenoid with a 12v of power?
    Last edited by tazz3069; 02-24-2009 at 08:57 PM.

1" or 3/4" valve?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Yes I can blow air through the valve. I even removed the solenoid to see if it was causing a restriction.

3/4" valve.