Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Newty, In my set up, I have 3 1" scuppers. The original was 3/4". I wanted more water flow so I went with 1". So now I have a scupper for each pump. The leaver was in the off position. If I flipped it up, then the water was flowing.

Here is the link
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7138
    Last edited by tazz3069; 02-26-2009 at 07:07 PM.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

So you cycled the valve without the spring during the water test and it still leaked by?
    Ok I understand the pics now. I saw that post before but I guess I didn't realize thats what you were doing.
    Last edited by newty; 02-26-2009 at 07:10 PM.

Yes but very little water came out. What I did was turned on the pump and then turned on the solenoid. The water started flowing when the solenoid was turned on. When off, a little water still came through when pump was on. I will lake test it when all the new valves are put in. I am going to use 1" valves. I need to pick up 1" hose barbs to finish install.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

OK I just wanted to make sure I understood you right. I hope the 1" valves work better for you. Sounds like that system sill rip when you dialed in.
    What are you going to do with the old rule pump?

Good question Newty. I'd like to buy that pump for my setup or trade for a boat buddy that I took of my trailer after three uses.
    2008 Supra 22V

jeilers1--where in central Wa are you? my home town is Wenatchee
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Tazz, Are you going to wire the soleniod on the valve and the fill pump to the same switch-so that both get power at the same time?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Moombadaze. The answer to that question is yes. Right now I disconnected one of the pump and using that switch to operate the solenoid. I would like to fing waterproof connectors to do this. I cut the old connectors of the old solenoids. I would like to make my own. Mak it into a why connector. One input for the pump and the other for the solenoid.

Jellers1 and Newty-- In regards to the pump, I have bad news. I had laid everything on the top deck. While moving all the stuff around, it fell off, hit the ground, and broke. It went into the garbage. Sorry.

Moombadaze have you tried filling you system completely since the mod? If so how did it work?

Newty- i hope to get on the lake tomorrow-weather permitting.

That Nick guy on wakeworld if i understood his question correctly-made me think that with the 2 in-pumps if they would overpower the springless valve and let water thru? let me clarify a little. Say you are only filling one bag up im wondering if one of the other valves would let water thru.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold