Default How to fix Moomba Bulletin Board Problems

Below is a address of a web site that I made on how to fix the problem with the board. This is for User not moomba. The problem we were having was because are browser weren\'t accepting cookies. The instruction on the site will to you how to have you browser accept cookies so you can start using the board like before. I done this on a couple computers and fixes all the problems that most were facing. If you have any questions or problems just post a reply.

The link:
    Moomba Fix

The address:
    http://home.comcast.net/~chris_5/Moo...fix_moomba.htm
    04 Moomba Outback
    99 Silverado Ext. Cab

Default Replying to Topic 'How to fix Moomba Bulletin Board Problems

Great job Chris. Used your fix and now everything works great. Its great that someone was able to figure this out. It to bad that Moomba hadnt atleast responded to everyones posting on this problem.

Thanks again

I think ya'll should ease up on Moomba, especially now that it turns out to be a problem with your computer, they operate this board for free to help us contact each other, its not their job to make sure everyones computer is operating properly, to constantly monitor the board or respond instantly to user requests, they are in the boat business not a help desk. If you are so unhappy with the board take your own time and money to host one yourself.

Thanks, Chris!

Ouch, noneya.....I guess I agree with you, though. Personally, what I was looking for from Moomba was for them to prompt whoever runs this board to make some helpful suggestions but Chris came through so who cares.

In response to your responses, when we found out that some were having problems, we did respond, just slowly. We uploaded the latest greatest version of the board hoping that would fix some things, which it did and didn't. You can now post pics or whatever along with a few other enhancements. My web guy did a couple tests couldn't find the problem. He later mentioned that it may be something with the cookie settings. Well anyway thanks Chris_5 for your help, e-mail me your shirt size and addy and I'll send you a care package. [email protected]. Lpfeil where is the love man don't make me fly out to seattle and come get that banner Better yet I think I know someone who has a brand new boat that is less than a hundred feet from me at this very moment. HMMM??? I'm thinking a road kill under shrink wrap for a few months would be nice or you could get your boat just in time for Labor day Don't mess with the factory. Serious though thanks Lpfeil for bringing all the problems with the board to my attention so we could get them fixed and it was nice meeting you at show. Best Regards, Jay Warren

Wow! Winter must be putting people a little on edge Ay! I am a new member and have been geating a lot of help from the postings, in fact I found my dealer because of good comments I read here. Without the bad you can't have the good (wing & wang), I don't think "Wake hottie" was doing anymore than voicing her opinion. I did the same thing last week regaurding Moomba gear and clothing and found out they are bringing out some new stuff for us to show our Moomba spirit! I don't think it is OK to "BASH" just because your pissed, but we are lucky to have this outlet. We can learn a lot from each other and keep some people honest in the practice of business if they know we are able to voice our opinion to a large forum such as this.

Remember, we don't HAVE tomorrow so lets enjoy today!
    BlueMoomba