Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    I'm upgrading my system too and what board did you find that would work well. I'm interested in the best ideas to get my amps and dual battery system to fit well to save as much room as possible.
    thanx
    A very efficent class D or H amp will be easier on your battery. I'm going with two Deka AGM 92 amp hour batteries for the stereo. You could get one very large amp hour battery like a Kinetik.

Viking, look at my pictures of my install. I wanted the same thing for my boat.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    Viking, look at my pictures of my install. I wanted the same thing for my boat.
    TAZZ,
    thanks for the reminder. I remember seeing your pics about a month ago and couldn't remember who's they were. I've been searching all morning.
    What did you use for amp board? Is it plywood with carpet cover? I was thinking about using plexiglass...........

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I used MDF. The carpet I purchased on ebay. 3M spray glue to hold it down. I also kept it off the carpet on the floor board. Just in case water came in the boat.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

ya i took a peice of 1/2 " plywood and cut it to fit from top strap to the floor covered it and mounded two amps to the bourd . that way you can mount what ever you want and can screw any were on the bourd