Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Z5 Cargo Rack

HAHAHA. I called my dealership and he knows of the company. He told me that they only sell to manufactures and not dealers. My dealer is looking for one for me. I hope he can find one.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Default It's that time again

It's that time of the year again and you can always tell when Spring is coming, the Moomba boards light up Like Chevy Chases Lights on Christmas Vacation! At any rate I'm thinking of getting a Z5 Cargo for this year as well, do you think we could get a Group Buy thing going on this as well? If not, if someone finds a good price on these, could you post the contact info? Thanks in advance

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    HAHAHA. I called my dealership and he knows of the company. He told me that they only sell to manufactures and not dealers. My dealer is looking for one for me. I hope he can find one.
    Thats a real bad business plan in this economy, more people are likey to Modify their existing boats them buy new ones. We alreay have three or four orders in a couple days.

my .02
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I agree, but I bet it has as much to do with the boat manufacturers as it does the company that makes the Z5. I would bet that in order to get it included as a factory option there is probably a contract agreement that they won't sell it to third parties.

Ed, I have tried and still no answer from my dealership. I emailed the dealership in Florida. I hope they can help me out. Thanks for the information.

Just got back an email. They told me that they can sell me a top. I gave them my boat info. Now just waiting for the price.
    Last edited by tazz3069; 03-09-2009 at 06:17 PM.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Default cargo rack

I've been searching all day and I found a company thats doing a cargo rack as close to a z5 as you can get. My sanger dealer gave me there number. The guys name is Brian and his company is International Marine, I guess they build the Wake Air towers for Sanger. His number is 916-531-2274 and he actually answers.

Default Hmmm

Hey Mike thanks for the info, is this one Cheaper than $2800 Plus Shipping? That's what I was quoted for the Z5. Yowzers

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofoiljunky View Post
    Hey Mike thanks for the info, is this one Cheaper than $2800 Plus Shipping? That's what I was quoted for the Z5. Yowzers
    If you were quoted $2800 then it was a blatant attempt to rip you off and you should not go back there! A Z5 is approx. $1500
    2007 Mobius LSV

Default Cargo Rack

Yeah Brian said $1600 he's going to email me pics this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    If you were quoted $2800 then it was a blatant attempt to rip you off and you should not go back there! A Z5 is approx. $1500

Oh how I wish there was some competition for them here. Closest dealer is about 6 hrs from me. I'm trying to make the best of it though. They have taken good care of me when my boat had issues a few hours into it's 2nd flight. I just don't understand the need to rape and pillage customers. I understand they can't charge the same price if you didn't order the accessory when you bought your boat, but almost double ?????? That's like the local stereo shop here that carried the tower speakers that I ended up going with. I'm all about supporting the local businesses and do so when I can, but when they don't do their homework and wanna charge you 5 times the average rate elsewhere. Sorry, man I just can't do it. Thanks for letting me vent moomba board, I better get off my soapbox before someone knocks it out from underneath me