Hybrid View

Default dual battery w/ switch

This is in my 2003 supra laucnh SSV. I hope no one minds me posting here since the supra boards are so slow. I owned a moomba outback first if that helps. I removed the single battery with an on/off switch that came from the factory and cut a bigger hole and added a dual battery switch with 2 blue top optimas. I also dismounted the factory 50 amp breaker and fuse block that was mounted to the carper on the back of the bow seats and redid it. I also added a 2 bank on board charger so I can just plug it in after a weekend at the lake. In my 98 outback I mounted my amps the same way and never had any problems. I mounted these to a cutting board so that I would not have any wood to worry about. I started this on Tuesday after work and finished it up yesterday when I got off work. Let me know what you think. My amps are on the other side of the boat and I plan to add my new amp to a cutting board and mount the same way on the drivers side. I used the bolts coming from the bow seats so no additional holes had to be drilled.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 98outback; 02-12-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Default more

more pictures

Default nicely done

Looks really clean, like how you have it all tucked way up at the front out of the way... I am planning on doing pretty close to the same thing on my boat, was wondering do you have a wiring diagram that went with this?

Default hey

PM me your email address and I will send it to you in the morning when I get to work.

Thanks for posting the pics, awesome job.

Default diagram

James - here is the diagram for you.

Thanks for the comments