Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Los Angeles Boat Show

Well today is the day. We are going to the boat show. I hope it is not a diappointing show. This is something my Dad, Son, and I do every year.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

tazz - How was the show? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Angry

This was the worst show that I have ever been. Only about a dozen or so vendors. three of them was Ronix, Hyperlite, and Liquid Force. The show was only a third of the size of last year. The worst part of the whole show was, get ready sit down and hold on, Moomba and Supra were not there. I was reaaly disappointed.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Default La Show

Tazz,

Sorry no Moomba or Supra Dealer. Island, our previous dealer, choose to exit the market. Great people, just not great success. Anyway, this happened in November and we are still trying to find the right match for the market. But it will be soon.

Rick

You'll be seeing that the rest of this year and probably next year too and this recession will seperate the well managed companies from those flying from the seat of their pants. I imagine the volume of sales doesn't warrent having much of a presence at these shows considering the costs and survival isn't about lookers but about buyers.

Rick
    I understand. It just I am so proud of my Moomba. I would have loved to see them at the show. I did get to see them when the company was out here in Las Vegas over the summer. It was like I died and went to Moomba/Supra heaven. It really was a beautiful sight.

I've been getting MC emails for weeks. Not sure how they got my address. I'm sure they will be there. I can't believe SC wouldn't find a way to have a presence in Orlando.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Tazz, do I smell a career change? You run a successfull company now. You love the water and water sports. You love Moomba and SC. Heck your perfect! Fill out your dealers app now before someone else steals your thunder!!

HAHAHA I might just do that. The construction business came to a complete hault in Vegas. I need to let go of my employees at weeks end. I feel really bad that I need to do that. I guess that it comes with hte teritory with owning a business.
    Tazz

Sled491 Guest

Tazz I feel ya. I'm still OK, but it's not like I'm sleeping well at night. I need to get into the government contract business I think. Need to learn how to Sod Lawns from the sounds of things