Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Bimini Top Cover

Where can I get a cover for my Bimini Top?

I went out to the storage unit to check on the boat and the velcro straps on the cover were ripped. They ripped right on the seam where they were attached, I swear it looks like they dry rotted! This boat is just over a year old and I keep it in a covered storage unit out of the elements and the sun.

Anyone else ever have this issue?
    It is better barefoot!

Bam, anyway you can post a pic of this?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Bam
    I got my new top from www.towerbiminis.com You can actually build your own top. I did and am very happy with it.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I've got a grey cloth tower bimini and want to go to a black one. I've searched around and I'll tell you what I found and what I'm going to try. Bass Pro Shop sells them without having to buy the frame. They are 6' instead of the 5' I have but I think it will be just fine. They are ALOT cheapier than anything else I've found.

Monty
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

Monty, I may have a line on tower brackets for bimini tops. I'll let you know what happens.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I have a brand new still in the box full bimini off the supra launch 21-24. won't fit my launch20. it's grey in color. fits the supra rad-a-cage tower, but not sure if it would fit the moomba towers.
    retail is over $600 from skiers. I'd let it go for a steal knowing that shipping will be a few $$ if you are interested...
    pm if you are interested.
    I'll be off and on for the next week as I'm travelling...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sorry,
    I just re-read the thread title. I was thinking you needed the top so I guess my reply made little sense. One of my straps is torn off too. I just use a bungee strap.

Monty
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

bama, why not just take the old one along with the frame to a upholstery shop in your area.

when i had my supra i could not stand the gray bimini. checked with my dealer and it was something like $500 for a new one.

the upholstery shop made me a black one with sunbrella fabric that turned out great. for the new top and boot was $200.00

Mine ripped off as well and I just cut the straps off and I have these buckles I use when the cover is on. I would have to say I like it much better.
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

Let me clear something up, the problem is the bimini top cover. Not the bimini top.
    The velcro straps that hold it up on the tower when it is not deployed.

I am trying to see if Moomba sells them but I don't see them on the website. Yea I can use bungi cords or other straps, but I have OCD and want to try and get the original cover.
    It is better barefoot!