Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: goody bag

Default goody bag

Waiting on the front door when i got home today was a little goody bag from Skiers Choice. Inside was a mesh duffle bag, moomba sticker, front licence plate and 2 cooler cups

Thank you
    Stacy
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

You guys get all the good stuff. I got a tiny yellow Indmar bag with a band aid, gauze, alcohol wipe, and a pair of plastic tweezers.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

tazz,
    it must be a shipping issue, those goody bags can't go past the mississippi river? i got the same indmar thing as you (thank indmar, we have used the bandaids). i think i have filled out all the surveys, even gave honest answers. maybe that was the problem.

hey Zegm, the one thing i forgot to mention was there was a disney Ariel towel also maybe i got the wrong box
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Ouch ouch ouch!! S, you didn't get the Moomba towel though, huh?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

nope no towels included-must be cutting back. Zegm, tell you what that certain towel is usually in the boat and i'll let you borrow it for the day-just to help with withdrawel's
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

I got the same exact package on my doorstep the other day. Natalie was nice enough to send me one as i didn't recieve one on the first round last year. The front license plate thingy is useless in Cali as they ticket you for that. I'll hang it somewhere i guess.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Do like Jmvotto and trade it to somebody in FL. I sent him a Tampa Jam shirt for giving me his. Throw and ad on the classified stating you'll accept interesting trades. Never know what cool Moomba stuff you might get.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

They must have sent them all out at the same time. I got the same package earlier this week. Nothing like unexpected goodies.

We bought our Mobius LS last May and we have received nothing. Oh, well.