Default Running cables from one side of boat to other.

So i am about to install a sub under the seat behind the driver on my 08 outback V. Does anyone know the best way to run the new speaker wires? I see on the floor there is screws. If i undo them will the floor popup allowing me access to run the new wires?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Jester,
    one option might be to follow the electrical that goes under the ski locker/center ballast locker.. there is a grouping of electrical that goes from the battery to the drivers side foot area.. may can do that.... I think they run inside the ski locker if memory serves me correct..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I just ran mine up around through the bow. Routing under the floor sounds like a P.I.T.A. and it was a lot easier to go up and around.
    2013 Outback V

Jester, ive had the floor up on my 03 lsv-not fun. had to replace the steering cable. anyway when the floor is finaly all unscrewed it will lift up easily-just heavy and akward. if it does not lift easily there are still screws holding it down. some where hidin under the seats going into the floor from the side.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I ran all my new wires uo and around the bow of the boat.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

You may not get what you are looking for when you pull the floor. I am not sure if you will have access to get the wires to go where you want them to. I have on 02 LSV which from my knowledge (take it for what its worth) is the same hull. In the thread below for replacing the steering cable, you can see what it looks like under the floor. No real access to the stereo area. I ran mine around the bow as well.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=3946

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Thank you all for the posts. I uncovered my boat today and found all my speaker wires run around the bow. I think i will pass on pulling the floor. Thanks for the pic's Jesse. That sold it on not pulling the floor.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill