Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: summer

Default summer

I am off work today so i mowed the yard and noticed that the tree in the front yard is starting to sprout leaves, and it very easy to tell that the days are getting longer.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I guess that's the bad thing about living in FL, you have to mow the yard year round.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Quote Originally Posted by SEARK View Post
    I guess that's the bad thing about living in FL, you have to mow the yard year round.
    beats shovelin snow

worse is putting up chistmas lights on the house and burning your legs on the roof and having sweat roll into your eyes and blind you.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I hate Michigan.
    2013 Outback V

I haven't cut my grass in about 2 months but I sure haven't shoveled any snow. Its 75 today so I know we're past the worst of winter now. We are getting a cool down at the end of the week though.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

6 to 10 inches tonight of the white stuff
    ski weekend with the boys 24th annual.
    glad I can multi task or life would be dull, I do miss my moomba but next weekend is the boat show so I can get excited

lots more winter here.

Ian move to NY we have hills for your snowboard LOL
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

We have hills too (aka former landfills, lol) but its just not the same! I haven't been out snowboarding at all this year, I just miss the water! I'm thinking about inviting myself to sunny Florida to get a pull from someone!
    2013 Outback V

Sled491 Guest

It's funny, I spend all week in Phoenix and fly home to WI for the weekends and to be honest it seems to be the perfect combination of cold and warm. I get to go riding on the weekends and hang out at work in a short sleve shit all week at work.

But Ian I have to admit I've thinking about moving to Florida for years. It's my kids that keep saying no.

I haven't even seen my lawn in two months. We've had snow last as long as I can remember adn have only had one day above freezing since the beginning of January. Good thing we enjoy sliding on the white stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    It's funny, I spend all week in Phoenix and fly home to WI for the weekends and to be honest it seems to be the perfect combination of cold and warm. I get to go riding on the weekends and hang out at work in a short sleve shit all week at work.

But Ian I have to admit I've thinking about moving to Florida for years. It's my kids that keep saying no.
    I've been trying to find reasons not to move to Dallas ever since I went there a few months ago. In my line of work its a great place to be, the weather is awesome, the girls, well - the girls are nice to look at...

...wait, why am I still in Michigan?
    2013 Outback V