Default dual battery / sound system

I have read a lot of threads here and on other boards and still cant decide which way to hook up my dual batteries. I was able to get 2 new optima d34m blue tops for next to nothing. I would like to run my amps off of one battery and leave everything else hooked up to the other battery. I really dont want to have to deal with a switch but I can if someone could explain the best way to use it. How has everyone here hooked up their dual batteries and amps? Did anyone use an isolator?

I've always used an isolator for all my boats, i don't like having to rely on memory to switch the batts. Currently i'm using the Blue Seas ACR system which i think is superior as far as protection goes. No messing with it at all.
    2007 Mobius LSV

You've probably seen the dual battery thread on the MC site. I ran across it once and saved the link in case I ever need it because it was pretty darn good. For everyone's benefit, it's here:

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...t=dual+battery
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default daul batterys

you could use a constant duty solinoid or a icolater both work good the cost is a little more for a icolater. that way you don't need a battery switch. i run both icolater and a battery switch.

Hence the reason i know use the Blue Seas ACR (Automatic Charging Relay), it has Off/On/Combine posistions only switch and the ACR which has none of the pitfalls of an isolator (voltage drop, low voltage combining, burnout).
    2007 Mobius LSV

Reese350 Guest

I second the Blue Seas automatic sensing/switching relay. It rocks.