Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default fly high Enzo surf sac

Does any body have one? Thinking about it for my 08 lsv. It says its 1450lbs.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I have one in each locker. I love them. I'll bet I get 1100 to 1200 lbs with the way the seat bases are. A little less on the passenger side because of the cooler. They take a while to fill but its worth it. I surf with no problems with my wife driving and my two kids (200lbs combined). With more people it gets huge and fast and fun. I also sometimes put a 600lb bag in the bow for a longer play wake.
    I would call Flyhigh directly, the only general public sales they do is factory seconds which carry the same warranty as new. Also buywake.com on ebay has good deals on them as well as boardersmall.com You can buy a new one from a dealer for 499 each or a factory second for 230ish, plus fittings. either way you will love them!!

thanks Newty, i was starting to wonder if any used them.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I was also thinking about buying the same sack. Was wondering if the factory hoses were long enough for these bags once they are full. I have a 2007 LSV
    Don't need nothin but a good time!!!!

I have a factory second and it's just as good/strong as new. Just an extra seam or two where they cut out the blemish.

I'm not doing the enzo sac now, because i could remove the cooler and use a exsisting balast sac i went this route.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

I think Stacy was watching Hawaiian surfing on TV and got jealous.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    How tall and far back is your wave now?
    Well im not really sure on the height or how far back-i'm hopeing that i can surf back about 15 feet or so-i do have the potential to run 1950lb of ballast-could be a little crazy but who knows
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Depending on the board I can surf almost 25' back with the enzo sack and 1000 in the bow. The wake is incredible.

Newty, ever get over the cascades?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold