Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default '08 Michigan Outback

Bought this new in June of '08. Love the boat, Pull the kids tubing and skiing while I slalom. Unbelievable wakes!! You can't tell the diff. between an Outback and the major mass producing manufactures. I ski diff brands all summer and the outback feels identical with half the price tag.

I'd sell this one and order an '09 right now and try to get a new MOOMBA every spring if I could.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you're that much of a Moombamaniac you should visit here more often. Welcome!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Reese350 Guest

Welcome to the Moomba clan. Where are you in MI?

Quote Originally Posted by Reese350 View Post
    Welcome to the Moomba clan. Where are you in MI?
    Beat me to it! I'm going to guess that you are from the West side of the state and bought from Premier, am I right?

Default you got it

I am in the central part of the state. Gladwin!! heard of it. just north of midland. I got my MOOMBA!! from Premier. Jeff Kopec was "THE MAN" and hooked me up.

Where are you guys at??

Welcome! What lake(s) are you using the Outback on? Wixom, Smallwood, or Secord? We live in Dearborn but looked at lake front property up in your neck of the woods for weekends and vacation, it's really nice up there.
    Jeff
    Dearborn, MI

I live on a small (300 acre) lake called Wiggins Lake, lots of cottages, a few year rounders but not many. pretty busy on weekends, quiet and calm on weekdays. We have a wake law that prohibits skiing before 11 am and after 730 pm. That's a huge bummer, but I make do.

I build and remodel houses for a hobby/extra income and have a brand new 3 bed 2 bath house with a walk out basement on the lake if your still looking. I was asking 245k when the market was good. Let me know if your interested in seeing it. The listing ran out a few months back and we decided not to relist, just put a sign in the yard and wait for better times.

I keep my boat on Cass Lake in Waterford. Bought my boat at Club Royale.

Reese350 Guest

We're on Portage Lake in Pinckney near Ann Arbor.

Great to see another Michigander on here!
    I'm in Howell and do most of my time on Thompson Lake. Usually try to make it up to Higgins Lake at least once a year, but it isn't always the most condusive to wakeboarding.
    We really need to do a group thing this year. We are getting a lot of members.
    Doug
    02 Outback LS
    Howell, Mi