Default Wanted Tower Mirror Bracket / Tower speakers

Hello,
    Happy New year

I am looking for a tower mirror bracket, I have the stock one that attaches on the windshield is anyone else have the problem that the plastic knob you tighten is stripping.

Also I am looking for basic speakers for the tower, I am also wondering if I need to buy another amp or can I use the 4 channel that is powering my boat speakers. I want to hear the music 70 ft back but I don't need to go crazy. As it is I am probably going to make lots of people mad on my lake.

i should have put them on the boat at the start live and learn.

Thanks Mark.

Monster Tower Makes an awesome mirror and bracket!

i have a mirror arm that came with the boat new that i took off, its for the larger diamature towers--willing to sell
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

If you want to save a few bucks, Just go to a hardware store and by a new bolt. That is what I did and it cost me like a buck at OSH.

And another amp would be ideal, Just get a decent 2 channel and you should be good.

try sonicelectronix.com and h20watersports.com for amps and speakers. there is a site for refurb amps that others have used with sucess it wil save you $$$. search the site for amps and tower speakers
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Try www.audioformz.com for the tower speakers. When I first bought my boat, I bought these speakers and cans.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Mark, here are some pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Hey give Jim Jakson a call at Viper Customs 865-388-4096 he has some awesome 6x9 speakers in the chrome cans. This is where I got mine. He probably also has mirror mounts. He will be very reasonable , give him my name and you should receive a little discount.

Take care and hope this helps, let me know

Jason Baggett

Default mirror bracket

the one from monster towers is very nice because you can remove it with quick connect so you are not driving with it on, in the bugs