Default Perfect Pass Star Gazer

Hey guys,
    Happy New Year
    For those of you that have a perfect pass cruise control system are you going to or are you interested in upgrading to the "Star gazer package"? Does anyone know the difference from the old and new? I have a 08 Mobius LSV and wondering whether or not to upgrade. I have tried calling perfect pass but no response.

thanks Mark

I think Maxpower posted on this not too long ago.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I am not going from ez cruise
    It 08 Perfect pass to Stargazer
    It sounds like it is more important to slalom skiers?
    I just want to know the gains if any and how much to buy.

I think Star Gazer is fantastic for slalom. It makes it much easier for my wife to pull me through the course. For wakeboarding, I think it's overkill.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

Sled491 Guest

Star Gazer has its problems to. If you ski or board in a river or anywhere you have to compensate for or adjust for current, it does not have the ability to compensate for this. As for me, I'm completely happy with my PP wakeboard pro so no upgrade for me.

I thought that the idea was that the gps speed tuned to correct the paddle wheel speed making currents not matter. If what you say is true, then I hope Moomba gets approved for ZeroOff soon.

I've worked as a scorer in tournaments and the times that zero off puts out are rarely off at all. And you can run it without a paddle wheel!

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Star Gazer has its problems to. If you ski or board in a river or anywhere you have to compensate for or adjust for current, it does not have the ability to compensate for this. As for me, I'm completely happy with my PP wakeboard pro so no upgrade for me.
    Stephen
    Georgia Tech Water Ski
    http://waterski.gatech.edu
    Tournament info https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=5296