Default Tampa area skiing/boarding

I will be in the Tampa/Lutz area for a few days this week and weekend (25-29 Dec). If you need a driver, observer, skier, or boarder in your boat, please let me know.

Ed,
    We will be going back before New Year's so we won't be able to ride with you then.

Paul
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

We will be have a late Christmas with parents from out of town on saturday and sunday.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Reese350 Guest

Paul,

We went over to the Orlando Watersports Complex today and had a blast. We spent a couple hours riding the cable and then a couple hours in the boat with Tarah Benzel. Great coaches and setup. Highly recommended, we'll be going back for more this week.

Merry Christmas!

Scott

Sled491 Guest

Hey Scott, cool you got to go. I hope you found our info acurate. Did you check out the minni cross track in the back?

Reese350 Guest

Yeah, I appreciated everyones direction on the cable park. My kids are already trying to figure out how/when we can make it back down. They started trampoline classes as soon as we got back to MI.

What's the mini cross park? I guess we missed that?!?!

Sled491 Guest

Maybe it has been dismantled, but if you looked out the back door of the clubhouse directly away from the water you would be looking right at it.

Reese350 Guest

We were mesmerized with the water since it's been a while since we've seen any unfrozen around here so maybe I just missed it. My 7 year old ended up taking the ramps and landing them after the first day. That place rocks!