Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is the difference?????

I went online to purchase new Tsunami 1200 pumps for my upgraded Ballast System. Now I came across two, so I think, different pumps, one is call the Aereator and the Ballast Pump. What is the difference if any?

One other question. Why is the pump kit with the hose $60.00 more than the pump without the Hose?
    Last edited by tazz3069; 12-16-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Added question
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Never mind the post. I found the answer. I feel like an idiot.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Well if you were buying a pump for a bass boat or more likely an offshore boat an aerator might make more sense! But you know next summer I might just drop a line off the LS!

I hope you mean a wake board line. HAHA

Sled491 Guest

Tazz, the one is to keep your Stripers fresh in the beer cooler, no?

I would imagine with all the livewell, fresh water, raw water pumps already out there there would be no reason to come up a newly designed pump for ballast bags. I believe that maybe a sticker change on an existing design would be all you would see.
    Last edited by Ed G; 12-18-2008 at 07:35 PM.

Ed--
    What does a waterbed adapter look like?

The blue thing I think is what he means.

Tazz, let me know how that upgrades works for you. I have been thinking about it as well.

Roachman--
    I just got my new pumps in. I have already taken apart my sprinkler system. HAHAHA. I just need the intakes now. I ordered two more. I will be using the existing 3/4" for the front ballast. I am ordering two 1" scoops for the rear ballast. I am going to try something with the bags in the rear. I want two 400 lb bags with a shut off valve. That way, I can turn the valve and fill the second tank on that side if anyone wants to surf. We tried this with a bag that my brother-in-law lent me went we went out last. Awesome surfing wave. I will post pictures as soon as I start the new install.