Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've got it on my TiVo, I'm going to work on getting a copy online this evening - we'll see how technologically advanced I am, lol.

The HIN shows are pretty fun, long days though. For that event I woke up at 6am and went to Detroit Metro airport, flew to Minneapolis, got to the venue around noon. Show opens at 5pm, we hammer it out 'till midnight, then have to close the booth, get back to the hotel around 1:30am, and leave for the airport on Sunday morning at 7am.

I like the West Coast events because I fly in the night before and have more time to enjoy the cities I'm in. MN was my most condensed schedule, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    I've got it on my TiVo, I'm going to work on getting a copy online this evening - we'll see how technologically advanced I am, lol.

The HIN shows are pretty fun, long days though. For that event I woke up at 6am and went to Detroit Metro airport, flew to Minneapolis, got to the venue around noon. Show opens at 5pm, we hammer it out 'till midnight, then have to close the booth, get back to the hotel around 1:30am, and leave for the airport on Sunday morning at 7am.

I like the West Coast events because I fly in the night before and have more time to enjoy the cities I'm in. MN was my most condensed schedule, lol.
    ...And then arrive back in Detroit. Then drive directly to Cass Lake to get some board time before the sun goes down...

BA