Default Looking for parts

I am going to start my winter project very soon. I am going to rip ou the old ballast system and replace it with three individual pumps. I need to find two more of the brass intake covers. Does anyone have any idea where I can get some? I called my boat dealer and they are also looking for a set for me. When i get everything together, I will start the project. Yes I will have pictures of the install. I might be doing my brother-in-laws Supra as well.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Lets see pics as this goes. I would like to add a second pump just for the 750 sac in the corner for surfing... Maybe upgrade the remaining solenoids and lines to a larger diameter.

I'll contact our shop tomorrow morning for ya if ya like here in Boise. I assume that they are the ones on the bottom of the boat for the pump intake. I'll be in Vegas around the 10th of january and could bring with or ship if they have them.

I found what I need. Perko is the manufacturer. I just need to find a dealer that I can order them from. Here is a picture.

Found them. Here is the web sight
    http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/search.do?position=181&refine=1&page=GRID&history= wf9ahmcd|other|freeText~perko^page~GRID^user_att_n ame0~UserType^user_att_value0~NewUser
    Last edited by tazz3069; 12-12-2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Added web sight
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!