Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Skiers Choice official tow boat for the Liquid Force Team

I just found this out over at Wakeworld

"Just found out that Supra is the new team boat for Liquid Force and they will have a special Liquid Force Edition boat in both Supra and Moomba lines. They agreed on a 3 year contract. They are also now the official towboat for Brostock. I think this is going to be big for Skier's Choice and hopefully give them alot of exposure. Supra and Moomba are both very underestimated boats and this will hopefully give them the opportunity to get more riders behind their products. The Supra Launch 22SSV is by far my favorite boat out there. Keep your eyes open, the boat are supposed to go into production in Januar sometime."

Thats pretty cool glad to see skiers choice pulled out such a great promotion. Here is the link to the thread.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...tml?1228886623
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

Sounds pretty cool. Can't wait to see the LF edition boats.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quite Cool! Looking forward to seeing the boat!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Default Look for a Mobius LSV Liquid Force Edition

Liquid could have gone to anybody. But they chose Skier's Choice. BroStock, Maven, and all the other amazing things LF does now pulled exclusively by Skier' Choice. I'm really stoked about this, and I think you guys will be too.

Quote Originally Posted by scmarketing View Post
    Liquid could have gone to anybody. But they chose Skier's Choice. BroStock, Maven, and all the other amazing things LF does now pulled exclusively by Skier' Choice. I'm really stoked about this, and I think you guys will be too.
    Yeah I am excited as well... It blows my mind to hear people talk about the "big 3" of boat manufactures over on wakeworld and how this is good for skiers choice because they aren't as well known. That amazes me because Supra and MC is all I've ever heard of growing up it seems... I guess its because I live in Knoxville.

anyway I'm very excited for skiers choice and I love their product and can't wait to see the LF boats!
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

Jclay,
    I agree with ya. I will be interested in watching the comments on WW...
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Yes it is true.

I am going to post the release that wasn't suppose to go out until the morning...hard to keep a secret around these Moomba maniacs!
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

TWO OF THE FASTEST GROWING WATERSPORTS MANUFACTURES PARTNER
    SKIERS CHOICE, MANUFACTURER OF SUPRA & MOOMBA BOATS AND LIQUID FORCE

MARYVILLE, TN & ENCINTAS, CA (December 12, 200 ~ Skiers Choice, Inc., manufacturer of Supra and Moomba boats and Liquid Force, manufacturer of Liquid Force Wakeboards, announced a long term strategic partnership to benefit both companies by promoting and selling their respective products and increasing the value of their respective brands. The agreement consists of multiple components to include the production of a special edition series available on Surpa and Moomba boats that will pay tribute to Liquid Force, the leader in wakeboarding. In addition, Supra will now be the official towboat of the acclaimed BROStock event series and select stops from the Maven Series.

“With this partnership we are bringing Liquid Force’s wakeboard industry leadership together with our boating industry expertise to offer customers a world-class watersports experience,” said Rick Tinker, President of Skiers Choice, Inc. “This is where the lifestyle, the sport and the products our customers use to live it, work simultaneously to bring them the best there is available.”

Supra, Moomba and Liquid Force will begin to roll out initiatives from the agreement fairly quickly. Research and Development, Engineering, Manufacturing, Art and Marketing departments of the two companies’ have been working diligently to implement the details. Look for more information to be revealed in the weeks to come.

Tony Finn, Founder of Liquid Force said, “I am extremely impressed with the quality and commitment to wakeboarding that Skiers Choice has shown. I’m super fired up about the collaborative boats that we are releasing. They are both pretty fricken sick!! We couldn’t be happier to team up with not only such a great company, but with such a great group of people as well. Skiers Choice and Liquid Force plan on introducing a lot of new, cool, innovative products into the wakeboard market moving forward, so hang on!!”
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

Righteous! I love their stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

From wakeworld post;

Credit:
    www.wakeutah.com