Default Tach/hour meter replacement

The digital hour display inside the tach on my 2000 Outback lost a couple of segments. I believe it is a Faria. Has anyone got any experience with these? I'm wondering if just the display can be changed out. It's been a while in between postings...does the guy from Skier's Choice still browse the board? Geeesh...I've forgotten his name! My Bad!

Brian Raymond Guest

Is the gauge all black and vibrate on key up? I believe you have the Medallion gauge. Any time a hour meter is displayed inside the gauge, it will require a whole gauge replacement. Hope this helps, keep us posted. Have a very Merry Christmas. Brian

Brian!
    Thanks for the reply! I believe you are correct on the gauge type. Is it still available? I'd like the replacement to match all the others.
    Dave

Brian Raymond Guest

I beleive it is available. You can cotact your dealer for pricing and availability, they can drop ship it to you if you are not very close to your dealer. Brian Raymond

Brian,
    Turns out the tach is a Faria Euro model. Faria has a great Website with pictures for those of us that are....challenged.
    Dave

I used their site once about 7 years ago. It was very helpful, right down to wire colors, etc. for my outboard. Good stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default gauges

you can by moomba gauges on e bay from Great Lakes Skipper.if they don't have them listed that day go to a listing from gls and click in store and click gauges find moomba or e mail them

most of the gauges are beedy gauges