Sled491 Guest

Default Ah Thanksgiving day off and a Heated Garage

Well, glad to be home for a few days, and for once no crazy schedule to get things done. Was going to go hunting this morning but decided to just hang out instead. Heat on in the garage and out to visit my baby instead. Got the rest of my winterizing done, including fogging and changing the impellor. The got out the Babes products and cleaned all the seats and protected them. Had the tunes cranked...very relaxing. New graphics on the way, yeah baby

Changed the battery in the wifes car, topped off the antifreeze, done and off the list.

Pulled in my sons snowmobile to pull its battery and charge it, done.

Lunch time and only a couple hours untill off to the inlaws (yeh!!) for Thanksgiving dinner.

Tomorrow, hunting in the AM, pull out another sled and put the motor back in it, pull out another sled and change the head and flywheel. Sit down and relax while wife goes and fights the Black Friday crowds.

Saturday drive to Indiana and pick up new trailer for sleds, and relax in the evening.

Sunday go chop the ice and pull the barge for the season, after running accross to the Island and picking up my Quad and bringing it home for plowing.

Monday "It's my Birthday, gonna party" come on all sing it with me!!

What a great time to relax, Happy thanksgiving to you all! Yes Ed even you.

Good times Sled..
    DUck or Deer Hunting?
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Sled491 Guest

04, we're in the middle of our 9 day gun deer season. Daddy needs to fill the freezer! My family will go through 3 deer a year, no problems!

Sled,

Sounds like you all are having a great time.. It's funny, when I think about Holidays, relaxing, and just sitting around having a good time what your doing sounds just the way a holiday should be.

Hope the rest of your very extended weekend is great!

Jon
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots