Thread: Arizona dealer?

Default Arizona dealer?

I've moved from the "wishing" to "seriously considering" phase of purchasing a wake boat - probably a Moomba.

Can any Arizona users here point me to a local dealer? So far it looks like Surfside Marine in Tempe is the only one - I'm headed there next week to take a look around. Any other suggestions would be welcome . . .

Thx,
    2G

Sled491 Guest

You sure about Surf Side? I thought I heard something about no longer in business or something like that. Some one from Mesa was just mentioning it

Default Dealer in Arizona

I believe Skier's Choice is still looking for a dealer in Arizona to replace Surfside. Right now your best bet is in Nevada ... Las Vegas ... Boulder Boats. There will be a new dealer in AZ in the near future.

Call the company and ask for Rob or for Reed. One of them should be able to update you on dealer status.

Thanks for the updates, guys. Good thing I asked around before heading over to Tempe (Surfside's Web site still looks as though they are up & running).

According to a Supra-related thread over @ Wakeworld, apparently Century Marine is selling Surfside's inventory. Think I'll head over there to take a look around . . .

Thanks,
    2G

Sled491 Guest

Hey no probs. Besides with all the time I spend in the Phoenix area I need to keep my network of weekend rides growing

Default Closeout LF gear

If anyone is interested I have some LF boards and bindings on closeout.
    check out
    http://www.wakezone.biz/closeout.htm

e-mail me if you are interested [email protected]

Thanks
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!