Default Monster - XTP Board Racks

I have two pair (4 racks) of monster towers XTP 0A360 for sale. listed below is monsters description. These racks are awesome. Im buying a different boat that already has racks on it. One pair I have is brand new in the box and never been installed I'm asking 335.00 shipped. The other set I have was on my boat for one month I am asking 275.00 shipped for those. If someone would like both sets I may even be able to do a little better. As you can see listed below Monster sells these racks for 249.00 a piece so someone will get a amazing deal. If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

XTP OA360 Wakeboard Rack
    $249.00
    The OA360 Wakeboard Rack is part of the Monster XTP Series collection. This unique rack has a clamp that allows you to mount it on any vertical portion of your wakeboard tower ensuring your wakeboards will still be parallel to the water. Its proven durability and functional use makes for an excellent addition to any wakeboard tower. The oval shaped plate holds the forks for two wakeboards which means twice the fun on the water
    Last edited by jasonba1; 11-17-2008 at 10:56 AM. Reason: typed OJ instead of monster