Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My Sister is a Producer- Please Watch

OK, forgive me. This is a shameless plug for my sister's show. She moved to Hollywood a couple years ago and got to eventually be an assistant producer and then an associate producer. She worked on a show, a special, that won a daytime emmy last year-- "America's Invisible Children".

This show is her first crack at being THE Producer. Please watch if you can. It's hosted by Howie Long and honors folks that have served in our military and offers them a special gift at the end. There should be plugs on NFL Today this week.

“Heroes at Home” airs this TUESDAY, Nov 11th, at 8pmEST/7pm central, on MY Network TV. (Look for Heather Biggins in the credits.)

Thank you to all!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Wells View Post
    I also have a friend named Dick Ball what a name eh...
    I work with a guy who is named Dick Gage.

I'm such a moron that I laugh every time I say it . . .

a friend of my wife dated a guy..
    no big deal..
    Michael Long

but his Middle Name was Hardin....

DOH!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

kane - That's got to be a tough business. Congratulation to your sister for sticking with it and landing a producer slot. I'll check with my kids. If we get this channel, I'll have them TIVO so I can watch. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Thanks, everybody. She's been working real hard at it for a long time and this one was her shot. Ed, her place is in West Hollywood between Santa Monica Blvd. and Sunset Blvd.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Stopped in looking for a laugh as I tackle the morning honey do - I got one.

I remember Santa Monica - rent control, stepping over drunks & druggies to get to my now wife's apartment. Yea, she though it was great at the time.

Not a place I would want to live, but it was fun for a couple years. The beach was almost as big a freak show as the one just to the north, I’ve forgotten the name but it was like the wild kingdom except they let you out of your cars.

I haven’t been back in 18 years. Ya think it’s gotten better?

If my internet and phone were not tied to cable I would seriously consider pulling the plug. My daughter was off at a sleep over and we sat down to watch a little TV – there was nothing to watch in over 100 channels. Your sister should do well; right now Hollywood is a talent free zone.

SD2

Ed - Did you become a rock star? - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Venice, yep, that's the place.

I was only there to visit last year for a couple days. Don't care if I ever go back. It was filthy and disappointing. TV is horrible because it's still based on ratings as if the sheer number of people tuned in to a stupid sit-com or "reality" (now there's a misnomer) show means it's a good show. One day they will discover that the quality of the audience is more important than the quantity. Until then, get the season DVDs of the good shows a year later and watch the whole season in 6 hours.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

kane - Please tell your sister that we enjoyed the program. My wife and I watched the last hour and were able to see two of the hometown heroes. Howie Long was an excellent choice for host and did a real nice job. Very appropriate to broadcast on Veteran's Day. I hope your sister lands some more gigs as producer. Congratulations to her. - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart