Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by csmsk View Post
    RAZZMAN - You winterized already!?!? Our last trip out is usually Thanksgiving day. We've still got plenty of play time!
    LOL! Usually hang awhile longer but i did a carrer change 4 months ago and haven't had as much time so i just went ahead and did it. Besides if the waters too cold the wife is less inclined to go if she can't wakeboard
    2007 Mobius LSV

njwlog,

We too got alittle surprise when Island opted not to continue. Great people and we will surely miss them. We are currently in the process of looking into our opportunities for the market. I assure you that we will always keep our current market base in mind when selecting a new dealer. Sorry for the disruption, but we will get it taken care of.

Rick

Rick,

I'm glad to see that you are addressing it. Southern California obviously has to be a huge market for you that needs to be represented. The Jones family at Island were a pleasure to deal with and I hope SC can find a replacement dealer of the same quality.

Sled491 Guest

Man this is scary. How tight is the market if the beginning of big problems sends dealers down the toilet? You would think that in a market such as Cali there would be no problems staying afloat. Just goes to show how little I know!

Default The Jones Family

Nothing is sadder to me than how the economy impacted the Jones. No group of people cared more about their customers than the Island Marine team. The Southwest Owners Reunios was a reflection on their commitment to their boat owners.

During my 3+ years at SC I had the priviledge of working two boat shows, one owners reunion, and one sales event with them. First class in every way.

I have complete confidence that Rick and Rob will find you a southern California servicing dealer that you will all be proud of. But I will always personally feel badly that I was unable to do more to help them build a successful dealership in SC.

Michael