Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    dtlaine, I have a Washington license plate which is good for OHV trails in Washington but Oregon requires an OHV sticker regardless if it is plated so I get the Oregon sticker just because it is much cheaper than the Washington sticker. Just like boating, what is legal in one state may not be in a another and there are a few who get tickets.
    I was the district manager for Honda in Oregon from 2005-07, and I remember the dealers telling me that many WA residents would buy dirt bikes from OR dealers to avoid sales tax. I guess OR will issue a title for an OHV even if you're not an OR resident. That's what prompted the question.

Is your bike street legal from the factory or did you put a Baja Designs (or similar) kit on it? I know the KTM MCO's don't say "For off road use only," so WA will issue a plate if you make the changes. I wish we'd issue our's without that line. I'd have a CRF450L.

This bike came street legal (450 E-XCR) but I knocked 3 of the 4 turn signals off on my first ride so I went with the sicassracing.com LED turn signals. I know what your talking about. People will do some interesting things to get around the rules. Some people will go to Idaho and get plates for off road bikes as they don't inspect and then they put lights and brake lights on them.

We like to spend our winter time outside on frozen water. I build an ice rink in the back yard every year and we have some wicked hockey games out there. The kids are on a ski race team and have meets in IL, IA and WI. We spend the rest of our weekends at our cabin doing all the finish work. Might start on the basement this winter.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    Seark,
    I am sure you could shoot some junk ducks on Chicot too AHAHA..
    I was out of Eagle Lake today and saw a few Cormorants! HA
    there will be some cadillac ducks on Eagle soon though..
    I could start now if I wanted with the junk ducks. There are Coots aplenty. Be a couple weeks before the cadillacs start to show. Have a few resident ducks playing in the back yard but I leave them alone, kinda like pets.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    More hunters on here than I suspected..
    Nice buck there Bob..where are ya'll hunting? AL or GA?
    Seark, where are you shootin ducks? I guess you aren't too far from some great hunting!
    south Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Waynes345 View Post
    We like to spend our winter time outside on frozen water. I build an ice rink in the back yard every year and we have some wicked hockey games out there. The kids are on a ski race team and have meets in IL, IA and WI. We spend the rest of our weekends at our cabin doing all the finish work. Might start on the basement this winter.
    waynes,

That is awesome about the rink in your backyard! If I ever move someplace where they have "real" winters I will definitely be doing that.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Very cool, I just bought a new SXV last week. It should be here any day. I had a 600rr but sold it because I wanted a motard. I raced MX for several years and wanted to get back to that feeling. It should be a fun bike.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower220 View Post
    How do you like the Shiver? I have an SXV right now and I am waiting for the Dorodurso to come out (which is basically a Shiver). The SXV is not a street friendly bike and no way to ride two up.

I hope you want to take the SXV to the track. I have found it to be less than desirable for the streets. The power delivery and seat are both brutal. It's a lot of fun, but really hard to keep the front tire close to the ground.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier