Default old pride and new joy

03 mobius and 08 mobius
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Good looking boats!! Have you noticed a huge difference in the wakes. I was thinking of doing almost the same upgrade as you. I know the freeboard is different, but I do not want to make the change if the wakes stayed the same. I am mainly interested in the wakeboard wake. My 02 throws a great wake for wakesurfing, but I could use a little more on the wakeboards. Thanks.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

heck i can not even remember the last time i wakeboarded ,I am just a beginer at that. That 03 was way more boat than i could ever use. I got the 08 for the deeper hull and little bit more room.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Nice boat i love my 08 LSV I dont wakeboard either hurts when you fall. Decided to take up wake surfing this year now im hooked this boat throws a nice curl for surfing.

Hamrit !

OK no one can argue the point that we have the greatest differential in Age of our Boats!!! 1975 MasterCraft Stars and Stripes the best ever ski course boat, but not really good at much else and the Worlds Best Multi-Purpose Boat our 2008 LS. So that is a 33 year difference. I don't know how good the quality is on MasterCrafts now but that is the orginal White Paint on this Boat and it still shines!

ive got one i will sell ya, came with the boat when i got it.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

MrsZ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Nice boat i love my 08 LSV I dont wakeboard either hurts when you fall.
    I agree with that! I also decided not to pursue a wakeboard career due to the pain in my neck. ....and I don't mean zegm either!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsZ View Post
    I agree with that! I also decided not to pursue a wakeboard career due to the pain in my neck. ....and I don't mean zegm either!
    i think i will slow up on the wakeboard, got my first concussion last weekend. so when MsYear says be careful, i have to start listening

anybody else on there second or 3rd moomba put a picture on this thread
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

First Moomba:
    04 Outback
    and
    Latest
    06 Mobius LSV
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold