Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I bought my 05 Outback with 83 hrs on the 3rd of July this year, and I just picked it up from the shop with 120. So just under 40 for the short season I had with it.

So on firday i got my boat all put away for her long sleep. I have just over 62 hours and i bought her in May. The funny thing is that i day i bought her it was a nice sunny day. The day i picked her up it was snowing and the day i put her away for her long sleep it was a great day out with perfect water and in the mid 70's.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Waynes345 - We visited Apple Canyon Lake last Sunday. The areas with recent paving look nice. Stopped by our lot and let the dog run in the tall grass. Then let her play in the lake. I look forward to the day that we can put a house up and enjoy our Outback even more. Glad to see that you put some good hours on your Moomba this summer. Best regards - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I have put roughly 110 hours on my Outback since the 2nd week of May.
    This summer was kind of bad for flooding on the River where I use my boat otherwise I'm sure I would have put more hours on her.
    Hoping to get her winterized this weekend, detailed and put in storage until next year!
    '99 Outback (Maroon/Creme) GM 350/Holley 4150
    550 HRS
    LaSalle-Peru, IL

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    Ian, your not crazy, you just need more friends that think like you.

It was 18 F this morning here in Alberta, Canada and I am doing all I can to find someone dumb enough to come riding today, the water will be butter and there won't be any other boats out there. Of course the water will be in the 40's so a dry suit is necessary.

I just can't let go of summer!
    If I did not need to work I would drive up and ski and hell I would not even put on a wetsuit. LOL

BTW I put 50 hours on her and bent 1 prop
    Last edited by aerophoto; 10-21-2008 at 01:48 AM.
    Ski when the ice is gone stop when it returns.

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Waynes345 - We visited Apple Canyon Lake last Sunday. The areas with recent paving look nice. Stopped by our lot and let the dog run in the tall grass. Then let her play in the lake. I look forward to the day that we can put a house up and enjoy our Outback even more. Glad to see that you put some good hours on your Moomba this summer. Best regards - Deerfield
    Here is a pic with my phone of my copilots on the last ride of the season. Big 100 lb choclate girl and our older 80 lb mutt. They are only allowed in the boat when I'm alone as my wife can't take the running back and forth. ACL was beautiful the last month and we had some real nice runs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    What boat/lake are you on? We took deliver on Memorial Day Saturday from Club Royale, and keep the boat on Cass.

As my dad mentioned above, we are at like 105 hours right now, and adding a few more this afternoon. I'm curious how cold the water is going to be, I went outside this morning to uncover and clean up the boat and it was like 38 degrees! I definately need my head examixed for considering riding!
    i have a slip on union lake - good lake for weekday evenings or early mornings, but terrible for boarding on the weekend days - way too much traffic. i board on maceday lake too behind a friend's lsv and caroll lake behind another friend's malibu.

Default Hours since Aug 28

We bought Eds boat, and have gone every weekend weather permitting. 23 hours looking forward to next season.

Finally broke the 60hr mark this summer with 67! Would have been more but took a long vacation to the mountains so we lost 3 weeks in July and August.

We board mostly weekends, weekdays when I can get time off, at my parents lake place in central WI. The Outback stays on a lift there. During the week we ride behind our wakeboard club's boat on the Mississipi. Got a couple runs in on the river with ours while the club boat was in the shop, but she's tucked away for the winter now. Next summer's goal is 100.
    2006 Outback

I picked up my boat in Feb.and have 65 hours so far!I hope to still ride until atleast the end of November.