Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Total Hours this year?

Well,
    I brought her home yesterday for an oil change and decided I should go ahead and prepare for hibernation.. I am sure I have plenty of time before we have freezing weather around here, but the closer it gets to then, the less time I have...
    After a brief spin a round the lake to warm her up, I completed the task of of putting her to bed.
    Thanks to Al C (CAB13367) for the complete winterization list.. I almost forgot a step on there cuz i was trying to work from memory!

SO, Question being, HOW MANY HOURS did you put on your boat this year?

I started March 1 and finished up putting 61.5 hours on her this year. I did cheat on her a few weekends and ride with some friends in their boats.
    And to help ease the pain of winterizing this early, I have one friend who keeps his in a heated garage and will go on any warm winter day. He manages to ride every month.. and I have set a goal to ride every month at least once! (DrySuit coming soon!)

Hope everyone has a great winter.. Soon we'll start to see posts of Folks shopping for a new boat, first time owners, pics of Moomba Martha in her new home, irritating post from our Florida Brethren who never put up their boats(just kidding), Winter Projects.., other things to keep our minds of the cold chill of winter..
    Cheers.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Smile Hours this season

Ian and I took delivery of our Outback DD in late May, and passed 100 hours this past week.

Since our marina closed on the 15th, we pulled her out, but since it is sunny and low 60's today, we are going "exploring" to some of our other local area small lakes.

Neither of us are ready to hang it up fo the season just yet!

BA

04outback - This season we put 50 hours on the engine. Same as last season. All of the hours were on a small lake in southern Wisconsin where we keep the boat on a lift. The boat was winterzied two weeks ago and lift pulled last week. This week will bring the boat home from the dealer and tuck it away in the garage. Looking forward to seeing pics of the '09s that people will be buying. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I got my XLV in June and its at JUST under 100 hours. It was a good summer

59 hours - but i didn't get the boat until memorial day weekend, i split time with 2 other boats, i tied up much more because of the price of gas, and i had a season ending wakeboard injury at the end of august.

Quote Originally Posted by tprkolbas View Post
    59 hours - but i didn't get the boat until memorial day weekend, i split time with 2 other boats, i tied up much more because of the price of gas, and i had a season ending wakeboard injury at the end of august.
    What boat/lake are you on? We took deliver on Memorial Day Saturday from Club Royale, and keep the boat on Cass.

As my dad mentioned above, we are at like 105 hours right now, and adding a few more this afternoon. I'm curious how cold the water is going to be, I went outside this morning to uncover and clean up the boat and it was like 38 degrees! I definately need my head examixed for considering riding!

Ian, your not crazy, you just need more friends that think like you.

It was 18 F this morning here in Alberta, Canada and I am doing all I can to find someone dumb enough to come riding today, the water will be butter and there won't be any other boats out there. Of course the water will be in the 40's so a dry suit is necessary.

I just can't let go of summer!

Smile

Too bad your as far away as you are. My boats tucked in for the winter,but my drysuit is at the ready anytime,and like yoursef and a few others I'd be more than willing.Now all i really do is dream about what kind of new waterski i really want for xmas.

We got our current Mobius V at the end of July with 172 hours on it. The hour meter reads 212 right now and I'm not going to put her up until mid November.
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

We have about 70 hours on the LS, would have had a few more if she wasn't down for about 6 weeks. And she is still in the lift so we might get a few more on her.