Default Help 29 degrees overnight?

I am taking the OBV to the dealer on the 21st for the season. sunday and Monday night have forecasts below freezing down to 29 the 60's in the day. Should I be worried, do i drain it or do the light bulb trick overnight in the engine compartment.

Thanks in advance
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Weactually stopped in to our dealer today to check out the '09s and talk about winterizing. The owner was telling us that you don't need to worry about below freezing at night if it warms up during the day, but he also said that if we were worried about it that we could throw a drop light a electric blanket in the engine compartment and we would be more than fine.

If you have a heater or shower you should also put somthing around them. I just got my boat winterized yesterday and was talking to the dealer about the heater and he said that they are easer to crack because of the cold.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Thanks for the info, i thought that was true with the warm days.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Sled491 Guest

JV, I pulled my boat last weekend and have it sitting in the driveway waiting to go to the dealer for some warrenty work. I don't think there will be any problems. You shouldn't have any either. But if you get nervous use the blanket. I'm afriad of lights melting stuff. I always manage to melt some part of a snowmoblile seat by forgetting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I am taking the OBV to the dealer on the 21st for the season. sunday and Monday night have forecasts below freezing down to 29 the 60's in the day. Should I be worried, do i drain it or do the light bulb trick overnight in the engine compartment.

Thanks in advance
    Just to be safe, I would at least remove the block plugs. It's only two plugs and takes 5 minutes. That's pretty safe insurance compared to a $5,000 (or whatever it costs) engine.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV