Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Boating areas in the Florida Panhandle

Just moved to the area. Looking for some fresh water area to go boating at. Hit me up let me know where at hot spots are at?

You're in Maxpower's area. Zegm is in Panama City. Then me over in Tally. I run the Flint river just over the GA line a few miles above Lake Seminole. Hope to see you at our 2nd "Moombas on the Flint" jam next Sept.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Escambia River: closest fresh water (brackish really). It's very wide (for a river) and deep. It has a lot of straight areas to ski. You can always find a place to ride in almost any wind condition.
    BlackWater River: In downtown Milton, there is a very nice ramp from the county. It is narrow and begins to twist quite a bit a few miles up the river. There is an inlet "lake" there that has a ski course. It is only good if the wind is out of the west.
    I live on a private lake, but it is only 100 acres and no public ramp.
    Ski Watch Estates is in Milton: 4 man made lakes with courses and maybe one jump. They hold 4 tourneys a year if you like to compete.
    A lot of people ski in the Bayous, Texas and Grande. Saltwater is your choice. Usually you can find smooth water. However, there are always water pollution warnings as the hills surrounding them drain rainwater straight into them.
    Hope this helps for local water. Hopefully this weekend we can get together.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Default Thanks!

Sounds like I got some choices to go ride at. Paul... we will hit it up sometime soon. Wheres your private lake at? Right now Ive been at the bayous. Never that smooth. So Mulletfest is this weekend. plus concert at the wharf on friday.

Another example of how there's always another owner there to look out for you. You can move anywhere in the country and already have friends there. Gotta love SC for that.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Wouldn't a name like MCnut mean he's a Master Craft owner? Not looking to cause trouble, we accept all kinds here, after all it's also about the boating and family fun, not just Moombas.

yea see McNut is my nickname. Why would I be on a moomba site if i had a mastercraft. does that make sense to you? thanks for playing whos next?

Default wow seriously

yea see McNut is my nickname. Why would I be on a moomba site if i had a mastercraft. does that make sense to you? thanks for playing whos next?

Sled491 Guest

No probs, just curious. I seem to recall we have a couple other members with nut in there name denoting there passion for there product. For example "Enginenut", who is an indmar guru.

Quit picking on the new guy, Sled!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!