Default Heading to Dallas this weekend, what should I check out?

I'm going to be in Dallas this weekend, and I'll have some time tomorrow to check out some things. I usually look around for boat dealers or events (I usually end up at MC dealers, as I haven't been near any SC shops...)

Anyway, I plan on checking out Waterski Boats Dallas (Moomba/Supra), Texas MasterCraft, and Water Ski America (Malibu.)

Are there any other cool shops I should go to and kill some time?

good weekend to go to Dallas. It is TX/OU and there will be a ton of girls out. I am driving up there at noon.

Warming Hut on 75 has some good gear.
    Last edited by Roachman; 10-10-2008 at 12:43 PM.

I'm going for the Hot Import Nights car show, which always is a huge source of chicks, and I've heard this show is about as good as it gets in that arena, lol. I'll be landing around 10 I think, probably walk the town and find a decent bar or something to do...

Buxton Marine is the CC dealer there. Phil (saleman) is a great guy. I never bought a boat from them, but he helped me on a few different boat purchases.

I bought from Waterski America and WaterskiBoats Dallas. The shops there are usually pretty well stocked with boats.
    Enjoy.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Try heading to the texas state fair, its a damn nightmare to find a parking spot, but its an all day event. plenty of skanks.........
    i spent most of my money on women and beer: the rest, i just wasted.

Holy crap, this town is nuts. I haven't met (or seen) a sober person yet! The weather is incredible. I think I might want to move here, lol...

Hook 'Em Horns!

Since I am a tigeowner, I have to say check out The Slalom Shop. If you don't like the tige's they always have a nice selection of Crownline and Rinker yahts to make you realize just how poor you really are.

Ian, you definately picked a wild weekend to visit. If it wasn't so windy I would take you for a little wakeboarding. Give a little heads-up next time and we will make plans.
    -McMoomba

2008 Outback V