Hybrid View

Default Last Wakesurf of the Season

Here is a video that we took on the last day on the lake. The water was perfectly flat and there was no wind. The water was a little cool, but it was a great session.

Boat: 02 LSV (basically the newer outback V)
    Passengers: 2 (less than 250 lbs)
    Ballast: 950lbs on port side, 400 in ski locker
    Speed: 9.8
    Wakeplate: 90% up

Board: O'Brien Alias 5'0"

When you click on the video, be sure to click the "Watch in high quality" under the right corner of the video. I tried to show the full length of the pocket. The wake was just about perfect for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6DZw6KqP8

Last edited by JesseC; 10-10-2008 at 10:39 AM.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Jesse - You look very natural and relaxed -- like you could do this all day. Flat water, no wind, nice session, and great way to end the season on your lake. Thanks! - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Jesse, can't believe you are calling it a season already. But, that was a heckuva way to end it. Gotta love perfect conditions, nice wake, nice ride. Enjoy the offseason! Don't forget to stop and see Ed this winter.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Jesse, can't believe you are calling it a season already. But, that was a heckuva way to end it. Gotta love perfect conditions, nice wake, nice ride. Enjoy the offseason! Don't forget to stop and see Ed this winter.
    Calling it a season had a lot of factors, trust me. My dry storage ended on October 1st, my riding buddy got shipped of to work for 5 straight weeks and the girls will not ride on the boat unless it is 90. Oh well it was a good ending anyway.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Sorry Ed, the video was more than 100 meg and I can not upload it to photobucket. Is there another location that I could upload it to so others can se it. Youtube is blocked here at my office as well.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

MrsZ Guest

Jesse, I loved watching your video. You do look great and man that wake looks SO nice and big to me. Since we are figuring out how to surf, I really like to see other people surfing and their wakes too! I would like to get our wake that far behind our boat. That is our next challenge. ...Thanks for sharing the video!

Jesse,
    Looks like you got the wave working right for you! Looks pretty dang good/clean. also able to stay in the pocket far enough back!
    We are planning on going tomorrow with some friends. I'll put my boat up in the next 4 weeks, but we have a friend who has heated storage at his lakehouse and will go on ANY good weather day...so DrySuit is coming soon.

Now, the big question...What projects does Jesse have planned for winter?

I am hoping to plumb in some sacs up front...gotta be able to fill one side for surfing or I would go with a bow sac. I think I will go with the 260lb side sac set..

Best...and sorry for the sad reality of winterization..
    I got hit early with it last year unplanned...was not happy.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold