Default Skull Pod For Tower Speakers

This is a pair of hand made and painted speaker pods for 6.5" to 7 " speakers.
    Made of 100% fiberglass, these pods are waterproof so your speakers will be well protected. The speaker mountin ring has 4 layers of fiberglass that is nearly 1/4" thick. The rest of the housing / skull has 2 layers making it nearly 1/8" thick. So needless to say these pods are extremely light weight but very strong.
    These pods are painted with automotive grade paint. There are 4 coats of clearcoat so that the finish is very durable and able to withstand the wet / outdoor elements.
    For speaker wiring these pods include gold plated / spring loaded terminals for ease of connection.
    As for mounting hardware there is a pair of polished aluminum universal mounting clamps to fit a wide range of tower diameters.

I am asking $250 plus shipping for this pair of pods.

If you like what you see but maybe dont like the color scheme, or the clamps wont work for your boat let me know and I can accomodate your needs (price depending on complexity of paint, ask for quote).
    I have a great deal of fiberglass experience, so if you have any other type of speaker enclosure in mind that you would like to have custom fabricated I would be more than happy to do so.

Please contact me at [email protected] to inquire.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh yeah! Just in time for Halloween!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Tim did some custom pods for me and they turned out great..Highly recommend, especially if youre looking for something no one else has.
    Thanks again Tim and I will email you pics once I get them mounted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SUNSHINE DAYDREAMS!!
    2008 LSV
    Wetsounds 3-some on tower. Wetsounds in boat. Wetsounds XS12 Sub. Green LEDs interior.

do you sell them with out a paint job?
    i spent most of my money on women and beer: the rest, i just wasted.

Default Pods Without Paint

Quote Originally Posted by RYAN View Post
    do you sell them with out a paint job?
    Sure, I can sell them without paint. They would have a coat of primer and be preped for paint. Would you want the tower clamps and speaker terminals?

With clamps and terminals: $150 Plus Shipping
    Without clamps and terminals: $100 "