Thread: Server issues

Default Server issues

Is the new spam blocking feature causing the forum to load slower? I've had issues since the site change with threads loading much slower. Or, is the new site using more server power?

I have not had an issue with the forums loading slower. It could be a few things. One is your computer - internet connection or if a lot of people are viewing the new videos at the same time your loading the forums.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    I have not had an issue with the forums loading slower. It could be a few things. One is your computer - internet connection or if a lot of people are viewing the new videos at the same time your loading the forums.

It's not my computer or internet connection. Every other site (espn.com, etc.) loads normally.

It could very well be the amount of traffic, I guess. All I know is I didn't have this problem before the migration to the new site. Oh, and the new site looks great!