Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC View Post
    If I brought a case of yeungling, a bag of cherries along with gas for the mower and Martha, could I get a wakesurf set behind her….of course after I finished cutting your grass!!!

Moomba Martha Jealous club members:
    #1) JesseC
    #2) McMoomba
    #3)Kyle,Danny

Ed,
    Awesome looking boat..great color choice! Congrats!

Reed H, Russ W, and Skiers Choice employees, Natalie,
    This is an awesome thread.. Shows the quality of the Team that is Skiers Choice. Great Family and focus on fun!

so, who is gonna get the delivery truck drive an Iphone to take pics along the drive to Clermont and keep updating this once Martha is passed off..

Keep it up.

BW
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Default Final steps

Well Ed she is almost polished up and ready to go. Its been a blast logging on and reading everyone's comments. But all great things must come to a end sooner or later. If I can help you at any time feel free to ask and I will do the best I can to accommodate you. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy Martha as I know you will. Final thoughts and pictures to follow!!!

Default Couldn't stand it

Well I am on vacation, but could not take the suspense; I had to check the board. I want to thank everyone for that gracious comments, its owners like you that make our jobs so rewarding. Thank you...really.

David "The Stork" in Transportation is preparing Martha's arrival to Florida.

Stay tuned for details surrounding the transportation process...pretty neat.
    Natalie Carrera
    Skiers Choice

Default Final checks completed

Gene and I have made our standard final checks on Martha. A buff here - a shine there and she'll be ready for shrink wrap! Are ya ready?
    Attached Images Attached Images

The boat is looking good!! I can not wait to see the wake and a pic of Ed on his first surfing session! Thanks again to the Skiers Choice crew, it has been a wonderful experience to watch the manufacturing process of the birth of Martha. I am very impressed with the process and the attention to detail.

On another note, I want Ed's boat in the color setup of the one sitting behind her!!

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

The updates from Natalie and the whole crew was very cool.It shows that the whole crew realizes,that they are producing great boats for Amped customers.It was cool seeing this boat being built for a great Mooba/Skiers Choice ambassador.That is agreat looking boat,best of luck with it Ed.

Talking Next?

JesseC? Do I hear someone signing up for the next profile? The Brittney/ Lime is an incredibly popular combo. And with all our striping options, there are limitless ways to combine the two colors.

Default Under Wraps

She's outside - waiting on the stork! Take a look at the pix - WHAT A SILHOUETTE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm w/ Jesse. That lime/blue combo looks great. May be a bit loud for a lifetime investment, but it sure looks sharp.