Default Do South Florida ski/wake boat dealerships actually exist?

Pretty much where ever I go I look for the local Moomba/Supra, Mastercraft, Nautique, and Malibu dealers to check out the boats, gear, and general scene. Every city I've gone to has had something.

I'm in West Palm Beach right now, and I found that in Boynton Beach there is (allegedly) a Skiers Choice dealer, and a Mastercraft dealer. The MC dealer's address was like 10 miles from my hotel, and SC was another 10 from that, so I hit up MC first.

When I get there, the address is to what I can only describe as a storage unit type industrial complex; it was really weird. There was a company that manufacturers towers, and they had an older X-star in the parking lot, but that was it. No MC boats, no show room, nothing. I called, and got voicemail. So my guess is that South Florida Mastercraft has moved, and hasn't updated their address. No biggie.

So I progress on to what I think is Ski Boats of the Palm Beaches, which is listed as a dealer on the Moomba dealer directory. The closer I get, the more residential it looks, until I arrive. The address listed (on this site! lol) is to someones house! They have a beautiful Supra sitting in the driveway, but its definately not a retail boat store.

Both dealers have websites claiming to have boats in stock, and both advertise the addresses that I went to, but neither seem to actually exist. It was the weirdest thing I've ever encountered.
    2013 Outback V

I helped a friend pick up a mastercraft down there somewhear a few years ago and when we pulled into the place we thought we were in the wrong place. no boats in sight and was a industrial park. strange i agree.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

There used to be NO Inboard ski boat dealers anywhere near the Florida Pan handle until one recently opened in Dothan Alabama. My wife and I drove to Atlanta to get our boat. Florida has the highest concentration of boats per area/People in the WHOLE WORLD! But we also have the best fishing grounds in the whole world. You want a boat here in Panama City (population 100k) and I can take you to at least 5 BIG dealers (Mako, Boston Whaler, Proline, Century, Angler). But be prepared to see about 80% fishing boats, 20% pleasure boats and NO inboard ski boats for 100 miles! But that is better than it was 2 years ago when it was 300 miles away to find a ski boat dealer. Now in South Florida you will have names like Albermarle, Cabo, SeaRay, Hatteras, etc. big boats that cost even more money. Always remember that the price of a boat is exponential to the length!

I would recommend staying out of SE Florida.