Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

I have the old carbed 310 HP motor. Also, the day Z was impressed with the top end was a day I had the top and tower off b/c I had sent it into the shop. My old pitot speedos aren't the most accurate things either so we may have been pushing 50 that day. Hard to say though.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Very Nice Sled. I also like number 3 picture. Who will be doing the install for you? When it is all finished, post the pics of the new beauty.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Sled491 Guest

KB, 50 would be impressive indeed!

Tazz, thanks, not sure about install, may do it myself but will deffinately post when done.

This is my first post on this forum I just wanted to let you guys know that you can now get wraps done at H2o Sports.I ordered one for my mobius xlv and Melissa is putting one on of the new outbacks they have for sale.We will be getting them in the next week or so. I will post pics once I get it installed.

Sled491 Guest

Got my wrap this week. When I got off the plane from work I couldn't wait to open it up. Man it looks good. But after pulling it out and unrolling it I may have someone do the install, these things are huge!

Talking

Yea good good choice thats what i said let someone intsall it.
    I Think MOOMBA is Addicting

Sled491 Guest

I may have a slight problem though. I have to wait until I get home to confirm something, but I think Nick over estimated the height of an Outback.

I'm gonna use masking tape this weekend and check to see. I am also going to take adavantage of this being a slow season for the installers. I'll turn my boat sideways in my garage, turn the heat up to 70 and get er done! Big advantage to a 40ft wide garage I just don't want to wait to see how its gonna look!

hey Sled, if you can unroll the wraps and let them flatten out-it'l help
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

Kind of the plan, unroll and tape to the side of the gunwall to see how it fits.

Sled--
    Good luck with the install. Take your time. Cant wait to see the pictures.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!