Default Center ballast bag always filling

The center ballast bag on my new 07 Supra 21V fills with water while driving and air while towing. I have checked that the pump switch is set correctly. It fills and empties correctly with the switches.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm going to be going to the dealer for my 20 hour thing and winterizing and have them take care of it but I was curious what the problem is.

Mike,

They will with air while towing because air is entering thru the discharge fitting. I disconnect the discharge hose when towing.

If you have the little switch in the correct position and the cented bag still fills by itself, then I would say you have a faulty solenoid or valve. These are just lawn sprinkler parts so you can get replacements at Home Depot.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Thanks for the quick response. I am still under warranty and will see how good my dealer is...

Mike

There is a little black lever on the solenoid valve (I believe Cab was refering to) that when in the up position keeps the valve open, when in the water, this would force water into the bag.