Default 2008 Season Pics

Attached are a few pics from the 2008 season. Included are two pictures of our chocolate lab Wrigley who turned one year old this weekend. The lift gets pulled this week and boat gets winterized in two weeks. It was a great season!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

more 2008 pics
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

MrsZ Guest

Hey Deerfield, I just saw these. Your lift gets pulled? It is removeable?

Mrs Z - Yes. The lift gets pulled every fall. Winter freeze and spring thaw are very hard on equipment. In addition to paying a fee for the lift to be pulled, stored, and put back in the spring, I also pay to lease pier space for my lift during the season. Annual cost for the package comes to $1,325. Yup, I REALLY like your set up. Nothin' like having it all right there in your backyard and leavin' it in all year round. Mighty nice! - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

Sled491 Guest

Deerfield.

It is a sad time of year for us northeners. Great looking pics. We decided to leave our boat on the lift for 2 more weeks. Will has a dry suit and I'm thinking about it, if not I have plenty of wet suits of different thicknesses, we're planning to go out the weekend of the 11th and 12th. Maybe you can make the third? I'll let you know if our plans work out.

Sled - Not sure what you mean by "the third." In any case, if you've got room, let me know. Would be fun to ski with you guys. Just don't make fun of me. I'm a weekend warrior, ain't a perfesional like you. - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

Sled491 Guest

Well in most states, it takes 3 to go for a ski, 1. Driver, 2. Spotter, 3. Participant. Usually the 3 rotate positions.

I haven't been out on my ski or board for almost 2 months, so it would be for fun trust me.

Sled - Yah. This morning I as still thinking about "the third" when it hit me. Guess I was just thinkn' kinda' slow yesterday. Am taking Lewis to a swim meet on the 11th. If you plan to do something on the 12th and need a "third", I might be your guy. - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart