Default moving the trailer around the garage

So what have you guys and gals used to move your trailers around the garage? I bought a set of hydraulic vehicle postioning jacks from northern tool (http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...9001_200329001), but the 1500# rating isn't quite enough to lift the tires off the ground. I can use a floor jack to get them the rest of the way up, but kinda defeats the purpose of the hydraulic jacks. I thought about getting just the wheel dollies, but that also requires using a floor jack to get the dollies under the tires. If my third stall door was a foot wider I wouldn't have to go through the hassle, but I have to back in the double door then move the trailer over. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks.

I've heard of people using the floor dollies to sock it into a corner or all the way to one side. I guess you do have to use the floor jack to get the dollies under it though. Seems like a lot of jacking around but it's worth it to keep your baby inside. I'm lucky cuz all I have to do is pull the platform and I can push straight back to the wall and close the overhead door. I have almost 1/2" to spare.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

i made my 3rd car door 1' wider and 1 foot taller. sorry, no help with the jacks/dollys