Default FAE and swim platform

Sorry for starting yet another post about FAE, but I have a question that I haven't seen asked before.

We have to remove the platform to fit the boat in the garage. Will this affect the FAE? I've seen pictures and it looks like it's tied into the platform brackets for support. How much of a pain will this be every weekend, if any? We have a 2007 Outback with no wake plate.

It will be a pain. Not impossible but a pain. The FAE is attached to the swim platform. Loosening the thing from the exhaust ports and attaching every time you go out will get old.

Did you get the swing tongue on the trailer? You could add one after market for a few bucks.

Already have the swing-tongue. It's a really tight fit. I was afraid it would be a pain in the butt.

FAE has an option for "quick release". You have a choice between the stainless steel sleves and the quick release when you order.

I did not need to take my deck off often, so i took the stainless sleeves option. I attached a pic from the fae site that shows the quickrelease option on a moomba...
    Attached Images Attached Images

TL7
    I notice you have a concern about your swim platform rattling. My platform was moving more than I would like. Since installing the FAE, the movement has stopped. Of course, you are mounting the FAE to the platform and the boat, so it will make the platform more solidly mounted.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier