Default Fresh Air Exhaust

Can anyone tell me if they have had any problems installing or using this product.

I like the idea of something that will decrease noise and carbon monoxide without affecting performance. Is this true?

Thanks.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

I have one. Not real hard to install. It came off the pipes a couple times before I read the instructions and added some small brass screws under the hose clamp.
    Since the screws I have done a power turn without pulling it off. I do not do a lot of power turns and always check the FAE afterward.
    With it on, the plastic part from the boat can deform when winterizing. Hot exhaust on the plastic not being cooled in the water and under compressive load. Don't run hot too long or disconnect the FAE from the pipes. I plan to get some SS exhaust pipes – some day.
    Install is a 2-3 beer job.

SD2

And yes it works and I love it.

The plastic is on the Moomba from the factory. I had to enlarge the plastic a little with a razor knife in order to get the FAE on the exhaust flanges. I took my time and created my own way to install the bracket. I have had no problems and the FAE has not come off.

I used to power turn in my first inboard all the time, until I had to replace the rudder box. Now, I don't do that anymore.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier