Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad Day

Unhappy Sad Day

Well I knew it would end sometime, but now I know the summer is over. I cleaned up the boat and put the cover on it to put it away for the winter. I know that there is time to ride left before it gets cold, but with the kids back in school there just doesn't seem to be time to fit it in. So, with reluctance and a heavy heart I place the LS back in the garage one last time only to wait for those glorious days of summer to return.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Your killing me here! It's a mechanical inanimate object made to cater to your whims, made to be bought and sold at will Your making it sound like a long lost girlfriend or something!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    wah! BreaK out the violins.

At least you know that someday you'll lift the cover off your boat and ride her again.

How'd you like to see your boat being driven away by someone who lives in Oklahoma, knowing you'll never see it again and not knowing when you'll get her replacement for you to caress and fondle?

Your right. At least it's still in the garage. That would hurt watching it pull away forever. Do they let you at least call and tell her you miss her?

Well it is not like a long lost girlfriend. It is more like a mistress. Just think about it. If you tell your wife or girlfriend you’re dreaming about her or buying her something you’re going to get slapped. You only go out on the weekends and after work. You spend a lot of money on her that you don’t want your wife of girlfriend to know about. You think about her at work and at home on when the next time you will be able to go out with her. And to top it off you will sit hours on end with her with no one around. Oo ya and she bring pleasure to you in ways that you can’t explain to non boat owners.

Jester I thought I was the only one that felt that way. Nothing makes me feel better in the winter than going out to the garage, cracking a beer, sitting with her, and listening to music.

Ed, Is that where it is?

Oklahoma, not the G spot. LOL
    Last edited by newty; 09-29-2008 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Your killing me here! It's a mechanical inanimate object made to cater to your whims, made to be bought and sold at will Your making it sound like a long lost girlfriend or something!
    You better not say that out loud. What if she hears you? Think about how she'll feel.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Seark, they do let me call to talk to her. Danny, the new owner, even follows my phone instructions and scratches her in all her favorite places.

She has that special G spot down by the rudder.
    That made me laugh out loud.

Smile Ed's Ex-Girlfriend

Oh' You just gotta know Stella is doing just fine in her new home. Even let her watch Football games with me in the shop. And yes I found the sweet spot. We've put 20 hours on her. HOPEFULLY ONE MORE WEEKEND TO SURF!

THANKS AGAIN ED! WHAHOO.

Im with Razz on this one... its a Boat for gods sake... G Spot... that is where you put the umm.... GAS in... and the O spot.. this for Oil.

Oh, you busted him on that subconscious slip up, ed.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!