Default One Of My Fave Pics!

Took this shot of my wife, grandson and our LSV last Friday evening in the fading light at the Lake Don Pedro Marina. We had rented slips for three days as the water is low and the campsite to water walk was brutal!

2007 Mobius LSV

nice shot, looks like you could use lots of water
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Razzman--
    I Love Lake Don Pedro. I have been going there for about 30 years now. We were there this past July. We will be going there again next year. I will let you know. maybe we can hook up there. Great looking boat. Hope to see you there sometime.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Razzman,
    Looks cool.I lived in San Bruno from 90-97 and we use to camp at McClure all the time.The water was low back then because of the drought.Had alot of good times skiing out there and on the Delta.Thanks for sharing the picture.
    John