Default New baby (my moomba grew into a Supra!)

Well I must say I loved my Outback V but didn't get to use it much. So we sold it. Now we're moving to NW Idaho and while we were down decided to stop in and check out the 'leftover' boats. Seems like there are lots to choose from since it was a slower year for boat sales according to some dealers. Anyway, looked into the Supra boats and fell for a navy blue Launch 20SSV with every flippin' option available. The stereo sounds better than my truck and my house! Got an unbelievable price and even used the Fall Freedom Owner's Event. Put 10 hours on it in one week and absolutely love it. It was meant to be!
    ps; i would have posted this in the Supra forum but it wouldn't let me login and it seems like this is a much more active forum for some reason. We're all just one big happy family anyway!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    if there's daylight, I'd better be boardin'!!

I wish we had water like that.

Gorgeous boat.. and welcome home to the US
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Gotta love all the SC craft. Nice looker!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Wow Wakevet, looks like you're set. Coeur d'Alene ...new boat. Very nice!
    its MOOMBA time somewhere

Wakvet, love that n.w. water-clear looking and great boat you got there--enjoy
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default Beaching an inboard

I notice in the picture that you have the Supra beached. How does this affect the fins underneath as well as the prop/rudder? I'm new to inboarding, so I apologize if the answer is obvious. thanks for any tips, because my wife complains that I anchor and make her wade in to the beach

Welcome and very nice boat. That is a great area to be on the water. lots of areas to go too without many people to get in the way of glass water.

Quote Originally Posted by mnpracing View Post
    I notice in the picture that you have the Supra beached. How does this affect the fins underneath as well as the prop/rudder? I'm new to inboarding, so I apologize if the answer is obvious. thanks for any tips, because my wife complains that I anchor and make her wade in to the beach
    that particular spot has a gentle slope of sand for about two feet, then drops to 3 feet deep right away so the fins/prop are not even close to the shore. the fins wouldn't have any issue with the sand anyway but i'm kind of picky about my boat resting spots so i don't let them hit anything. i've anchored away from shore and made people wade in if there is any risk to the boat. hey, if they don't wanna get wet, don't come on da' boat mon!!
    if there's daylight, I'd better be boardin'!!