Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't think I'm joining Ed's church this week.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Ed, you have your right to be a tree hugger.
    If the picture of the dead buffalo was offensive, then I take offense to the comment about the accessory in the collection plate!
    How about 'dem apples?????
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Daze View Post
    Awsome pictures! Did you see any buffalo?

Mrs. Daze... yeah I almost hit one... right after entering from West Yellow stone I came around a corner and two where about 3ft from the road!!! I am so glad that I was driving slow!

I have to laugh at some of these post... year round now worries abouta ji-jack. I just figure that people back east might not get to see YellowStone or TNP that easily or might have not been... but I would hope someone by the liberty bell woudl post a pic... I have yet to see it... I just figured it was a great time of year up there.

And Ed, Does that include batteries?
    Last edited by gcombe74; 09-24-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Ed:
    By our Western standards, you are a tree hugger. A tree hugger is anyone who complains about hunters or ATV'ers, etc... Your post fell into that category. At any rate, the point that I was trying to make is that you were being slightly hypocritical taking offense to yearround's post and at the same time slamming your comment about sexual toys being placed into a collection tray at church. I see the humor in it... However, I seriously doubt my children would. They understand the dead buffalo because we are used to seeing plenty of road kill out West. Heck, we saw a dead moose on the side of the road two days ago up I-80. It's a way of life out here. Sex toys on the collection plate??? NOT!
    2007 LSV - All red
    Acme 1433

i recall some other thread that was something about a guy, saran wrap, trees.

anyway, we sent out for a surf this morning, the wake plate seemed to be working after wiggling lots of wires, the solenoid, we had a beautiful sunrise! below is a picture of it. beware, if sunrises offend you, do not look at it! will put a bit more info in a surf post.

well, the board is not letting me attach pics, will try later.

btw, i did 4 yesterday at 7:30, resting til saturday for a half, hoping for 1:40, will be happy with 1:50

sunrise pic

yeah, well, i fogged out with fright.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Way nice! Cannot recall the last time I was on a lake before sunrise...but I can after sunset that is for sure!

Sled491 Guest

Man I leave the country for one lousy day for a meeting and every one is at it)))

Very cool pics all of them, even the hunt. I am looking forward to the day that I can visit yellow stone and either go snowmobiling or back packing I'll take either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Ok, if you want me to be a tree hugger, I'll be a tree hugger.

But, if were adhering to these strange westren standards you speak of, then it's your duty to thump bibles as I hug trees.
    LOL! Now you need to send me some money for dry cleaning. I peed my trousers when I read this!!!! Way to make peace Ed!

We're all good!
    2007 LSV - All red
    Acme 1433