Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Something different

Community... figured I would share... had to run a swim deck to a friend in the middle of montana this weekend. Figured I would go by Yellowstone NP and Teton NP on my way home. Needless to say its been over 25 years since I had been up that way. It was the perfect time of year. But figured I would share some great pics of some beautiful country.

Enjoy!

1st pic are the tetons, second is jackson lake, 3rd hidden falls at jenny lake, and the last Old faithful!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gcombe74; 09-26-2008 at 01:09 PM.

no other place like Yellowstone
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

My wife has always wanted to go backpacking in Yellowstone. Just not sure I want to be a human popcicle for the Grizzlies!

Awsome pictures! Did you see any buffalo?
    its MOOMBA time somewhere

gcombe,
    nice pics. yellowstone, tetons are a great place to visit! i just picked up a small project in Jackson WY so i will get to visit there a bit.

sled, the hype of grizzly bear stuff is highly over rated. they mostly prefer berrys and things. there is the joke about how do you tell what kind of bear it is by the scat, black bear has berries and stuff, grizzly has pepper spray and shoe strings.

love the buffalo, the winter time is awesome, the buff walk the snowmobile trails and you can ride right by them. see the frost on their face.

when i was there just after the wolves were reintroduced, the line of traffic stopped to look at some animal out in the field. we asked what the hype was, the guy (with a very distinct accent from another part of the contry) said look at the wolf! we looked out the window and my daughter, 6 years at the time, said where, all i see is that coyote!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Daze View Post
    Awsome pictures! Did you see any buffalo?
    hey mrs Daze, hope this doesn't offend you. we like to get one a year for meat! these pics were from a few years ago.l
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    hey mrs Daze, hope this doesn't offend you. we like to get one a year for meat! these pics were from a few years ago.l
    Pretty cool to see the pictue of the herd. Supposed to be very healthy meat. Never tried it but have been close before on our trips to SD.
    its MOOMBA time somewhere

I only eat buffalo wings. They must have snipped them off before the picture was taken.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

gc, sorry for the hijack

ed, sorry for the offensive post, i doubt that was pugsly it was a 2yr bull in 2004

Mrsdaze, buff is wonderful. the family does not like having to switch to beef could check the freezer and send a few steaks if you like

LOL!

Dildo in the collection plate......... thats good!
    2008 Outback
    325 EFI
    Gravity 1 Ballast and Multi Sport Wake Plate
    Rad-a-cage
    OJ 4 Blade 13x13 Prop
    5 Seasons pulling the Ski Team and still going strong!